Bosch Security Systems and the Congress Rental Network (CRN)
Now, more than 20 years later, the network has grown into a genuine global network of independent top-quality companies with some 40 members worldwide.
Each CRN member is a specialist in conferencing equipment. They have vast experience in installing and operating state-of-the-art equipment for event organizers in countless venues around the world. CRN in fact caters for any event where A/V equipment and support personnel are required. So, it does not matter if you are dealing with thousands of delegates from all corners of the world or just a handful of representatives in a single meeting room. CRN can supply exactly the solution you need.
By choosing a CRN member to supply your conferencing equipment, you are guaranteed maximum efficiency, optimum control and perfect sound reproduction, because only the best Bosch conference systems and peripheral equipment are used.
History of CRN
- < 1990: Rental business done by Philips
- 1990: Congress Rental Network founded by G.J. Beuzel
- 2001: Establishment of central office at Bosch in Breda
- 2004: Farewell of G.J. Beuzel
- 2005: Transfer of central office to Malta (Headquarters of the Congress Rental Network)
- 2015: 25th anniversary of the Congress Rental Network
Key figures CRN
- All members have several Bosch certified engineers
- Over 40 000 hosted events per year
- More than 50 000 square meters of storage area around the world
- Over 65 000 receivers and 12 000 delegate units
- Some 325 trucks that cover over 8.5 million kilometers per year worldwide